20 Ways to Be Inspired Life is beautiful and you can enjoy it because that’s what its meant to be, be lived and enjoyed! By Yomi Agbabiaka Th
20 Ways to Be Inspired
Life is beautiful and you can enjoy it because that’s what its meant to be, be lived and enjoyed!
By Yomi Agbabiaka
There are so many ways to find inspiration in daily life. It does not require a lot of money or time.
The only requirement is to open your spiritual eyes and choose to see life, and life’s natural wonders, in a new light.
1. Watch the sunrise and sunset from the best vantage point possible.
2. Look up into the sky on a bright day and observe birds in flight.
3. Read a book or inspirational quotes that help you to believe in the magic of life.
4. Acknowledge at least five experiences or people in your life that you are grateful for. Express gratitude to anyone on your list.
5. Take a walk to a special place that makes you feel connected to nature. Enjoy the sights and smells of a beach, garden or greenery.
6. Watch children at play. Take a moment to appreciate the spirit and joy they express, and the way they live in the present.
7. Put on your favorite music and dance, or just listen.
8. Gaze at a piece of art or a photo that makes you feel hopeful and happy. Let the colors and images lift your spirits.
9. Pet an animal you love and feel its heart beat against your skin.
10. Sit by a waterfall or on a beach, and feel the pure and positive feelings that emanate from water
11. Watch a movie or have a fun moment with a loved one that makes you laugh, and laugh some more.
12. Smile, as often as possible, even when you do not feel like it. Just the act of smiling will change your day.
13. Do something nice for someone in need and allow others to do for you.
14. Light a candle and enjoy the warmth of the light. Watch the fire dance, as it casts a light in your life.
15. Tell someone you love them, and mean it. Allow someone to express love to you.
16. Call or get together with an old friend and reminisce about a truly happy time and generate feel-good memories.
17. Treat yourself to an uplifting movie, a poetry reading, an event, or an experience with others that opens your heart.
18. Turn your world into a happy and loving place by surrounding yourself with people and things you love.
19. Make a list of things you would love to do if you had the time, money, and energy. Every day, allow yourself to daydream that they all come true!
20. Make a wish or say a prayer for world peace, and in that moment, believe it can be so.
for more juicy, inspiring stories, get your copy of
GENESIS INTERNATIONAL Magazine, Issue 8
Available on konga.com